hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
3 bakti??off to singapore..
date
Wednesday, December 20, 2006 @ 11:32 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
2day wus a normal day...but 2day joycie smsed me n told me dat she knew abt da classes we're goin nxt year...den she told me i wus in bakti n wl n her wus in gigih..den i wus like wad??cant bliv it..wus beginning to feel emo d...n saying to myself...nxt year is gonan b a disaster..den after a while...wl called me..den she told me dat we all in bakti..i wus like so relieved man..thx god..phew..poor cw..so kesian him..he's not in bakti..but gigih..jot too..sigh..wun b real fun without u, cw n jot..gonan miss ya a whole lot nxt year..sobs..T.T..hope nxt year will still b fun n it'll go well..hope i get a nice teacher..hmm..hope yit le same class as me so i can sit nxt to her..lets see..3 bakti??kinda weird..i wan da setia word back..haha..nvm..i'll hav to be serious nxt year..pmr year..owh well..posted enuf...see ya..owh yea..hav an announcement to make..


Attention fellow ppl...wun b

bloggin till da 27th...
i'll b goin

to singapore 2moro...so ppl..

dun miss me yea..>.<...owh

yea..1more thing..

merry christmas !!!

n happie hols too...see ya!!