hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
tirin n exhaustin day...
date
Saturday, December 02, 2006 @ 10:57 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
went to glad tiding's international food bazaar...itz been 4 years since me n my family moved to grace assembly...wuz my 1st time seein da new buildin...got to da church at abt 10.30....started from 1 corner to da other...whenever we got to a few stallz...dere will sdl b my parentz fren grettin us n all....askin us to buy dis n dat...but my parentz kept sayin..oh..we cum back later..lolz..kind of met lotz of uncles n aunties...everytime dey'll say...wah...ur children so grownup d...den dey'll ask abt my broz age..n den me...den dey keep tokin to my parentz..bla bla bla..me n my bro juz kept smilin away...swtz..neway din eat much..dunno wad to eat...saw jeff n gang..din actualli tok much to dem...n met shawn kor 4 da 1st time..haha..after finishin da coupons...we left da place...den went to pc fair...wee went to da 1st hall we saw...wuz all soundz n stuff..so went to da nxt wan..all comz...bro wanted to get a laptop..so my dad n my bro kept gettin info..all da brouchers n stuff...den my mum suggested dat we go outside n sit down...while we were sittin...wuz lookin outside n decided to take sum pics..


klcc...took it 4 funnn...



sum pondok n fountain...


after i took sum pics...i saw da ppl dat were goin to da nxt hall wuz wearin sum da reindeerr thingy...i wuz tinkin..hmm..so many ppl got mush as well go n get...so i told my mum i go in n get it..after i got it...after dat i went n take another 1 4 fun...den we went out..n took sum pics agn..


mother n daughter reindeer...^^..my mum lookz nice in diz photo..


da reindeer me...wif 1 ear up..1 ear down...


we went back in agn...went to look at summore stuff..we were tired afetr wearin it 4 a while..coz ppl came uskin us where we got dat thingy..especially my mum..coz da ppl dat gav da thingy finish distributin..so my mum din knoe den go tell ppl itz sumwhere near benq..lolz..after dat...went down 1 floor to da last hall..da biggest of all...= ="..walked around agn..den my bro n my dad were being explained abt sum laptop...da guy spoke bad english...from buy bwcome bought or brought...den from how much money bcum how many money...or sumthin liddat...cannot tahan...den me n my mum went out to sit down agn...den i wuz bored so i went n take da big signboard..


da welcome signboard...lolz..da lil alienz r cute..hehe..

when my dad n bro came out...we were tokin 4 while...den we all decided to go back in n look at other stuff...da whole palce like traffic jam...summore we were carryin bag dat we so big..den we saw a cafe at da side n went to eat sumthin...saw da tissue being nicely arranged so i took a pic of it..


tissues!!haha..had nth betta to do...


itz da biggest black bag datz in pc fair...i guess..it doesnt look big in da pic..

after eatin sumthin...we went n walk arnd agn..leg gettin more n more pain..aikz..diz time more traffic jam occured...crazy...worst den pasar malam...haha...den i saw a gurl from my sch...wuz lookin at her den sdl she she waved to me...n den i waved bk...i wuz wodnerin...when did i knoe her..tot she din knoe me...she'z form 3 n promotin stuff dere..muz b fatherz business or sumthin...den after a while we went out..finally..n went home...in da car..went n take da toy moose in my car..


aint it cute..mr moosey..

came home..showered...den went 4 dinner in pj wif my uncle...den went to mid valley..bought sum prezziez 4 my couzzies..den went carrefour to get sum stuff..saw pastor raymond n karen...n da son..wesley...so cute...n shy...haha...at da counter...met sum 1 elze..4got da name d..but stayz nearby my house...lolz...after dat..went home...kayz...diz iz a reli long past...>.<...see ya..