hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
kiddies r cuteee!
date
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 @ 6:37 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
sch wuz normal 2day...
tink wei jie ponteng sch..so jia fu wuz da oni guy in our group..
i kept whackin him..wahahha!so de evil...
lolz...
anyway...went to tuition 2day...
teacher's niece n nephew r super duper cute!
deir twins too..a boy n a girl..^^
eres how cute dey look like...


da gurl's on da right..n da boy's on da left..kawaii ne!

teacher also gav us a pic dats looks clearer...den laura took a pic of it..


deng deng! dem in chinese kinf of clothes..da boy lookz blurr n da gurl looks smiley..=)

teacher said dat da gurl bully's da bro...n da bro older sumore...kesian da boy...da boy cuter larr...so blurr...^^

neway...came back home...den saw da new car my dad bought...its a...


vios!lolz..nice not?so newwww!hahahaha...


da close up num plate...BJL 534...stands for..belonging to J.Lin...which means...it belongs to any member of my family..including me...coz all of us hav 'J' names...teehee..n i made up a short story bout da num 534...kayz...1st...dere were '5' of us...my parents..my bro n me...den in 2004...my oldest bro went to aus...den my sec bro went to ns a few months later...so dere were '3'...n after 3 months...my sec bro came back form ns...so dere is now '4'..hehe...till now..my oldest bro is nt back yet...makes sense a not?wahahha...i'm gd wif stories...well..not really lar..juz praisin myself...

oh yea..dat day i went to little taiwan in ss 15..den i read a magazine..den dere wuz this thing..



sum durex thingy!den da center got play dere..so weird..den i try touch..like got lil bit of sum liquid thingy..but kinda hard..sum lubricant thingy...muz b to make 'somethin' smooth...O.o...

oh yea...2day wuz freakkkin hott!!
got global warming d lar...lolz..
well...dats all 4 2day...
ciao ciao!