hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
gy camp!!
date
Monday, October 29, 2007 @ 10:21 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
hmm. i chgd my midn abt being lazy. sdl felt like posting. visited janielle blog. and i saw da gy camp logo. its looks oh so lovely. well, guess i'll help promote it. hah!xD oh yea, jan, hope u dun mind i steal ur pic n stuff. xP

-----
The Camp Theme:

Do It Everyday (D.I.E) – based on the Scripture verse Matthew 16:24, “Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.”

Camp Venue: Barre I.J. Centre, Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands

Camp Dates: 8th Dec (Sat) – 11th Dec (Tue) 2007

Camp Fees: RM 175.00 (Closing date: 2nd Dec 2007)
-----

told u the logo looks wonderful. it was designed by caleb tan. my ex ex uth camp leader. hmm, he used to b kinda blurr. hah!xD oh yea, if u're interested in going. do come ask me for other details. =DD i'm off to read the manga of hana yori dango. i jz cant get enuf of h.n.d. heee!=)