hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
ready to flyyy!
date
Monday, September 15, 2008 @ 6:39 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
hey peepers, its update hour. sry u had to keep seeing my friend's pic to know that i didnt update. xD well, basically, i didnt update cause i'm addicted to reading books. hahahah. yea, its a different excuse this time. and its real for sure. anyways, i had stomach prob on thurs and fri. >< PROFESSIONAL photographer, make up artist, and art work dude. so, i was the 1st to get make up put on me. and u know me, i dun fancy make up, so i kidna go a shock when i saw myself in the mirror. i probably looked a few years older. well, and the photoshoot was kidna tiring to the mouth. had to smile a lot. xD and the poses they asked us to pose was kind funny. so studentish. heh. LOL, i bet u're dyingto see how i look like. and i shall give a warning, i look kinda scary with make up. so, brace urself ppl.


tadaaa! xD well, i myself think i look like a cheerleader, with my ponytail high up. it cant be seen though.

anyhoo, hope u guys dun get nightmares, i'm not that scary. xD i'm gonan go back to reading my book. i might consider on udpating on steph's bday soon. tata! byeee! =)