hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
Merry Christmas!
date
Thursday, December 25, 2008 @ 1:42 AM
author
LiL TeddiE

To everyone,

A Blessed Merry Christmas !

Hope u guys have a great christmasey christmas day. Have fun opening those presents u got for christmas! And enjoy the turkeys u will eat! Well, i ate some already. haha. It's also somebody's brithday. Guess whooo? =O Its....JESUS!

Happy Birthday Jesus !

I bet u'll be happily rejoying in heaven, or wherever you are. Love ya!

Sorry for the late wishing, went to church for christmas service, then to mamak in usj 9 with the usj ppl, and lastly mc donalds for ice cream and fries! =D I hope u guys got my christmasey christmas msg. I've sent it out to 66 ppl and most of them replied. I hope i get christmas presents. xD i' being random. Oh well, guess i'll go sleep soon. tataaaa!