hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
live, love, sing, dance.
date
Friday, May 08, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
author
LiL TeddiE

the weather is blazing hot.

sweat starts to run down my face.

the feeling of fainting is deep in my thoughts.

the anxiety of additional maths makes me feel worse.

the air conditioned room feels like a blizzard.

oh how i wish i could go somewhere far away.

-------------------

okay, those just came out my cerebrum. hahaha! well, just kinda linked it to the weather and add maths and a few random stuff. had a 2nd add maths test cause the 1st was bad. and i feel a bit better that i filled in most of the blanks unlike my 1st test.

new books in library! yay! time to raid them books. but i've got my pretties to read 1st. i shall take my time, since jia is still reading specials. hip hop was good today. we started a new dance, this time, contemporary. =D guys were doing hip hop, haha. gotta stretch more so i'll be like a rubber, lols! 

anyhoo, gotta study more and do more work. it's may already. bm exam's nxt week. O.o well, something important is coming up pretty soon too! take a wild guess. xD i'm off. byeeee!