hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
push me!
date
Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 3:03 PM
author
LiL TeddiE

okay, time to dump some pics into my blog now. haha. 

so, went to the night rally held in sunway coll. it was good. although i tot the pastor was a bit too exagerrating. well, it was good to meet up with some of my sj friends. =D the pictures shall take over my role of talking. 

my jasmine tea.

steph's watermelon juice.

what a table number. O.o

the one nugget we got conned with. 

nice banner. =)

steph dear.

matt the papaya.

dancers from city harvest.

the commitee.

pastor clement wong.

push me!

white, black, red.

steph, me, matt.

ai ling! 

esther. =D

do re mi fa.

so came along.

ling kicking someone retarded. xDD

cute ee ling! =D

the BIG teh ais.

ee ling promoting carlsberg. haha.

okay, that the update for the day. tests are on for a week starting from tomorrow. hope it'll go well. fingers cross! ahhhh, i so wanna watch master chef at 7 later. but too bad i'm nt in aussie. sigh. =( nvm, i shall check the internet on who will win! i so hope its POH! she's goooood! i will be praying, haha. byeeee!