hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
there's something in the water.
date
Sunday, January 23, 2011 @ 8:52 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
Hello! :D i'm back, haha. Well, idk whether anybody still reads my blog, but oh well. It's always a palce for me to rant about things. Time is passing, clock is ticking. 2 weeks left till i leave for perth, aussie. D: Last year, i've always wanted SAM to finish off so i can go to aussie. now it's just like 2 weeks away, man. I would say i'm more or less ready to go, though it's super sad that i won't be seeing my friends for a long while. :( But oh well, life goes on. We gotta keep reaching for what we dream of, working hard towards our goals. I'm really glad my mum's coming along with me, some people are going alone, so i'm really thankful. And my mum will be there for a while, helping me to settle down and stuff.

This year is really gotta be filled with many challenges. As you know, nothing is easy. University is like a much higher step and a different approach for college. Gotta be really hardworking from now on. I'm gonna trust God in everything every step of the way, in guiding me throughout the whole 3 years. I'm also very glad everything's all sorted out. And even though i did not get pharmacy in the first place, i knew that God just has other plans for me, and there was a reason why i am going to Murdoch uni to study biomed. There's always a reason for everything, and i know i'm blessed to even go there to study. :)

Okay, enough of the uni stuff and everything. I finally went to Uniqlo today. I know, i'm super slow and outdated. But the last time i wanted to go, they had the protesting event in KL and the roads were closed, bummer. But it was great that i went around this time, cause there were limited offers! Which lead to me saving alot compared to the original prices, hehe. Bought jackets and long sleeves, all ready for the winter that will come soon later in the year. :D Well, next week will be a busy week, meeting up with friends and everything. Gossip girl, 90210 and vampire diaries are coming back too. Double YAY! Alright, i'm done here. Bye! :)