hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
happie burfday bro
date
Wednesday, December 06, 2006 @ 3:49 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
zzz..blogger haz prob wif uploadin pics...took me a long time to post..wuz postin half way den my firefox close..haiz..had to repost all over agn..i'll post da pics later....ytd din hav time to post..so i'll post abt it 2day..nth much happened durin da day...did da same thing i do everyday...lookin at da com 4 dunno how long...cut my hair too..but oni 1 inch diff..lolz..neway...we decided to celebrate my broz burfday earlier 1 day by havin dinner..coz da nxt day me n my bro hav skit practice at nite..n my uncle wun b ere..so we went to sakae sushi at subang parade 4 dinner..while waitin 4 my uncle..i took a few pics...den when he came..we went n ordered food..at 1st i tot it wuz a touch screen..but itz juz a screen to order...usin da mouse..O.o...we ordered a parti set wif lotz of sushi..ordered seperate sets too...after da food came...we ate...n we took sum pics too...after eatin delicious food..itz wuz tiem to pay da bill...my uncle wanted to pay 4 it coz since itz my bro'z bday..he shud treat him..but den u knoe parentz..dey dun wan ppl to pay 4 their dinner..neway..my dad still payed 4 it..after dat..said bye to my uncle..he had to meet wif a client...so after dat..we walked arnd subang parade 4 a while..took sum pics at da place near da hsl electronics ..it wuz decorated wif christmas trees n stuff..lolz..after dat...went to carrefour to shop 4 food...den while payin 4 da stuff at da counter...sum argument came up wif my parentz...it wuz abt da ayamas cheeze sausage...swtz..= ="...my mum said she saw it at da old counter den when she check da new counter diff price...bla bla bla..dey kept goin on n on n on..till reachin home...so noisy in da car...i kept sayin to dem..itz oni a sausage...wadz da big deal...sigh...hate parentz arguin..givz me headache...owhz well...i juz hope i wun reli b in argumentz wif my future husband nxt time...haha...n sum ppl tried to prank call me ytd..but it din work..=p..datz all 4 ytd...

abt 2day...din do much at home too...my uncle left 4 aus 2day...i play sum yahoo games coz i wuz too bored...lolz...watched sum movie on ch 42...heavy weights...abt diz parentz..dey send their fat child to a camp to lose weight...itz a kinda old movie...but itz nice..=)...after dat...watch sepak takraw..doha..kinda nice seein dem kickin da ball so high...hope thailand wins vietnam...haha...havin skit practise later...hope i can bcum more little girly like...lolz..main char...yikes...owh yea..1 more thing...

HAPPIE BURFDAY BRO !!!