hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
sch is startin...yikes
date
Tuesday, January 02, 2007 @ 7:02 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
2moro's da day...da day where every1 goes back to sch...yikes..i'm so nt rdy 4 form 3...mornin sch...noooo!!so gonna miss afternoon sch...T.T...hope i can wake up earli...aiks..well..dis might b my last day goin on9...wun b able to go on9 dat often n dat long...sigh...lord..help me..imma com freak...how can dat b accomplished...well..all things r possible...so it can b done...gonna miss my anime..my manga..my music...my dramas...my msn...my whole com...ahhhh...U_U...wonder wad i'll b doing in da afternoon bsides tuition...hope my class will go well dis year...n da teachers...n everythin...n studies...owh well..2 everyone hu's attendin sch startin 2moro..hope ya hav a gd year...study hard 4 pmr..!!gambateh!!see ya...