hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
Let da rain fall down....
date
Monday, February 12, 2007 @ 6:44 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
let da rain fall down, n wake my dreams, let it was away my sanityyy...

lolz..i'm bored...well..i'll post abt sat evenin...bro woke up from nap...den he din wan to go 4 da valentines dinner at our church..i wuz sort of dressed up d..den i had to chg back..den my mum decided to fetch my dad from golf..so i decided to follow my mum den go dinner...b4 goin in da car...my bro came down n said..lets go to a dinner...i'm liek huh???y sdl chg ur mind..den i quickly called sab...den get chg agn..den tied my hair...den decide to wear skirt...den went off wif sab n her mum...got dere..we had to b in da music room...den wait 4 while...den dan started wif ice breaker..den we went down..well..to cut da story short..it wuz quite okay...dere wuz a live band..dey're gd eventhough dey were local...dan started dancin n pullin ppl to dance...well..da food wuz okayy too...well..i'll post sum pics...stole sum from saby...from u dun mind yea...


da candlelighted stairs...


da candle thingy on da table...


UtH...



dan...me..sarah..


dan n me.

after da whole thing...waited 4 sabs mum..den went home..den i wuz bored..so i camwhored 4 while...well..gurls like havin fun wif pics...sry if i'm a poser...=P



my lil cute tiara...


me...ehhe...
bluekz..=P
refectionzzzz...