hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
kept away from their secret...
date
Monday, January 15, 2007 @ 4:50 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
eres sumore pics of da sg trip i went...got nth else to post...


sum coloruful star..


took it at uncle andrew n auntie debbie's church..


log cake...!!its tasty...


me n mum at esplanade...


dis is cute...


an adult reachin out to a child...


me..mum..bro..


mabeline..auntie soo..uncle norman..mum..bro..me..


sum wheel thingy...


mabeline..me..bro..

n finally an interestin pic to end da post...


a condom advertisement i hav been seeing at da train station when i wuz at singapore...itz a weird advertisement..but da brand's no 1 in japan..!!

owh well..datz all 4 my post..wait...2day mornin durin perhimpunan 7 air planes flew by...but not at da same time lar...lolz..owh well..i'm done...see ya...