hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
i'm hatin sch..
date
Thursday, January 04, 2007 @ 2:30 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
ahhhh...sch juz suckz man..hate it...dunno y....hav to sit at tapak..den go thru a line of prefects...zzz..n dey check da lencana sesi...ishh...gd thing i din kena..but my frens did...wad 4 check whether we got when we haven buy it yet...2nd day soo wanna check..stpd...ishh...haiz...classes r superbly borin...really...make me feel like sleepin...me n my frens still sit in a group n talk...but we're missing sum ppl..sobz...dunno how to live thru dis year...summore ytd we had a new gurl in our class..den few of my frens said dat she betrayed her frens in her old sch..bla bla bla...so my fren ask us not to like b close with her...sumhow 2day she went to da nxt class..coz her name wusnt in our class list...so jot sat wif him..n wuz gettin to knoe her n all..den my frens were liek askin her to not b close to her...well..to me..i juz kept quiet...dun wanna do antyhin wif it...owh yea..met 2 new frens...kim boon n shivon...i tink deir names r liddat..well..nth much to say...gtg off...see ya...