hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
got tagged!
date
Saturday, March 03, 2007 @ 1:26 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
i go tagged! by saby.

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Joanne Lin.
Birth Date : May 18th 1992.
Current Status : Single.
Eye Colour : Dark Brownish.
Hair Colour : Dark Brown.
Righty of lefty : Righty.


LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : Chinese.
My Fears : Dark, Heights.
My weeknesses : Dunno.
My Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian Chicken.


LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up : Go back to sleep.
My bedtime : 12 am.
My most missed memory : memories back in lick hung.


LAYER 4 : MY PICK

Pepsi or coke : Pepsi.
McDonald's or Burger kings : Burger kings.
Single or grouped dates : None?
Adidas or Nike : Nike.
Tea or Nestea : Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Both.


LAYER 5 : DO YOU...

Smoke : No.
Curse : Not actually.
Take a shower : Obviously.
Have a crush : Not now.=)
Think you've been in love : No.
Go to school : Yea.
Want to get married : I guess so.
Believe in yourself : Yea.
Think your a health freak : Nope.


LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol : Nope.
Gone to the mall : Yea.
Been on stage : Yea.
Eaten sushi : Yup.
Dyed your hair : Nope.


LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...

Played a stripping game : No way.
Changed who you were to fit in : Nope.


LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To be married : 26??


LAYER 9 : IN A GUY..

Best eye colour : Brown.
Best hair colour : Brown.
Short hair or long hair : In between short n long.


LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A minute ago : Checking a Forum.
Hour ago : Out.
4.5 hours ago : Sleeping.
1 month ago : Dunno.
Year ago : Lots of stuff.


LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...

I love : myself. C=
I feel : Bored.
I hate : Evil ppl.
I hide : n seek.
I miss : People.
I need : Moneyy.


LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE

One : Janielle.
Two : Beatrice.
Three : Pei Szan.
Four : Wen Li.
Five : Aivin.