hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
lalala...tired..
date
Saturday, March 10, 2007 @ 10:33 AM
author
LiL TeddiE
=/...i'm tired..
ytd went 4 da stonger concert..
it wus okayy though..but i still prefer planet shakers..=D
followed my couz dere..
when i got dere..went in...
i wus so so lost weyy...
it feels like u sdl go to sum place wif ppl surrounding u..
didnt knoe wad wus happening around me..
saw familiar faces..
saw da whole usj 12 gang...lolz..
anyway...went toilet wif amelia..(i tink dats how her name is spelled)
den da doors were open..so we entered..
went in front..
to cut da story short..dere were sum screaming competition at 1st..
den da are u ready dance..
den praise n worship..
didnt feel like jumping..i dunno y..=/
well..anyway...den liang sang 2 songs..
he always lookz so funnie to me..
wif his round face..n sun glasses..
haha...
den dere wus summore songs..
n proceeded to da word..
da word wus abt david goliath..
ps julie asked a guy named david n da bigg size guy named joshua..
dey demonstrated..wus funnie..XD
den she said abt da 5 stones..which means da 5 fingers on our hand..

Thumb: Heart
Index Finger : Power
Middle Finger : Faith
Wedding Ring Finger : Courage
Pinky : Conscience

after dat..dere wus altar call..
n ya knoe wad...
25 ppl accepted christ..woohoo!!
den had summore songs..
dey played a song dat wus voted most on da blogg..
which was revolution..
dat songz nice though..^^
nick kinda scared me..
sdl standin nxt to me..haha...
saw jeff n talked to him 4 while..
he stil looks da same..juz dat he's liek shufflin ere n dere..
den shawn came up to me..
he was like..hi..
do you hu i am??
den i wus like..shawn..
den he said okay n smiled..n walkaway..
how lame thoughh..=S
saw abigail..she still recognize me..=))
neway..den my auntyy came..so we went off..
den we went to mcd drive thru..
we all were talkn in da carr bout da cocnert n all..
aunty ordered mc chicken set 4 me..
but i told her i wanted a regular coke..
but owh well..my bro can eat it though..
came home..bro tellin me bout his oreintation nite..
dey had scavenger hunt..sounds so funn..
went on com 4 while..den went to my room..
read a book..den i tersleep..
i left da lights n radio on till 5...
my goshh..wasdte so much electricity..
i off it..n went back to bed..
oh yea..b4 goin to da cocnert..i watched dis show..
le divorce....sum kind of paris show..
dun understand it..=/
kay..i'm done..
see ya..