hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
its a miracle!
date
Friday, April 06, 2007 @ 2:48 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
guess wad happened to me 2day?
interested to know?
i guess not.
anyways i'll jus tell u what happened.
it was one fine day went joanne was going to chg her pj clothes back to sch uniform.
as she was walking down the stairs.
she slipped n fell sittin down.
she was suddenly in shock n couldnt breath.
after she sat for a while.
she could finally talk n breath.

kay...i hate writing dat way..
i'll just stick to da usuals..
so you know i slipped n fell...
n my back wus seriously pain..
but not my butt..mayb cos dere wus too much meat dere XD
so after i fell...i was like in a shock...i couldnt breath..
i was like gasping 4 air...tryin to breath..n talk..
while i wus in shock..thinking to myself...will this b the end of me?will i go to da hosp?
thoughts were liek flosting n flyin through my mind...
so anyway..
wei ling went to get a teacher...den joycie wus like..r u okay? r u okay?
i wus struggling when i wus speakin..my voice wus liek totally different..
den i just like sat dere 4 a while...n my voice n breathing was much better..
den i took sum time to get up coz my back wus still so pain..
i got up..mr quek came with ee kang...pbsm...in case i couldnt walk or anythin..
den i said i wus fine n all...so he told my frens to look out 4 me...
so we den went da place to chg our clothes..
wanna knoe da funniest thingg dat happened?
my fren wl cried b4 i did...it wus totally weird n funnie..
i had no idea y i cried..seeing ppl makes me cry i guess..
n i actually thank god i dint bang my head...
if not i will b a bye bye or a where am i?
i'll b uncounscious in heaven n i'll b talking to jesus..coolie..
or i'll sdl end up in a hosp...havin amnesia?
wow..dat sounds so urm..dramatic?lolz..
well..back to da storyy...after chging clothes..
decided to go call my parents...
after calling..went to get my bagg..den waited at da gate dere..
my parents came..n my dad drove in without aski n permission.O.o
mayb coz emergency larr..lolz..
so went to da clinic ooi in ss15..waited 4 liek 1 hour ++..
wus spendin my time reading magss..
den wus my turn..da doctor checked me..
n she said i wus luckyy...i din hurt myself..
so i wus perfectly alrite..so got sum muscle pain..dats all..=D
when i heard dat..i wus so relieved..seriously praise da lord!
n cos today's gd fridayy..so god is good!yea!
i believed god helped me when i fell 2day...
its like a miracle ya knoe..
den my bro met us..n we went to mcd..
n my bro's fren jason called..n he joined us 4 lunch...
after a while..my parents went back 1st..
we chatted n all...den jason saw da da paper on da trayy..
n i told him if its ur bday u get sumthin..
he den said it wus his bday..i totally didnt bliv..
he even showed prove..his ic...i wus like omgosh...
den i asked him to get da free gift..he malu to get..XD
den went home...he lepak in our hse to do sum stuff..
played wif his phon..w 810i..looks nice..
i got his highscore 4 quadra pop!lolz..
he's a funnie person..he looks mix..but he's pure chinese..haha..
oh yea..happie bday jason!
eventhoughh i jus got to knoe him..ahahah..
hmm...its gd fridayy 2dayy...so...happie gd fridayy!!
it shud b rainin 2dayy...if not...it'll b like da 1st gd friday dat doesnt rain...=D
coolie..well...dats all folks..i've been exxageratin in dis post...ALOT..
kay..enuf said..buh byeee!