hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
another new blogskin!
date
Monday, May 28, 2007 @ 11:49 AM
author
LiL TeddiE
chgd my blogskin!
hehehe..
guess wad..its da SOTD on my bday..
i liek da pic..its fabrific!
ah well..nth much to post...
my bro bought a new phon..w610i..
not really jealous thoughh..haha..
get to play quadrapop!
i knoe..i'm a freakk..
i liek to beat da highscore when i play sum1's phon which has quadrapop..
wakkaka!
2 bad my bro cant use da phon till his exam finish..
by da time i'll b back to sch...=(
nvm nvm..its only a phone..
cant wait 4 my daddy to cum back from hong kong 2dayy..
he got me sumthin i din expect!
i wun tell it nw...laterrr...=DD
oh yea..i wont b arnd on wed n thur..
maths n science camp in FRIM!
hope its gonna b fun fun fun!
oh well...bye bye!

song? Michael Buble- Everthing