hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
happie bday to me
date
Saturday, May 19, 2007 @ 5:55 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
had no time to post ytd..so i'll post 4 2day on behalf..lolz..
ytd wus my bday..!

Happie Bday to ME!


haha..belated d lar actually..
i'm now 15 years n 1 day old!
lolz..dis year's bday wus okay..got more prezzies den last year..=DD
got wet 4 da 1st time on my bday..
last 2 years cant get wet due to auntie's car..xD
thx to everyone hu gav me bday wishes n prezzies!
still went to tuition as usual..kinda borin..but owh well...
after dat...wus on da way to cake sense..
den guan called me..n sdl a bday song came out...wus sang by his tuition frens..
how sweet of dem..haha..talked to guan n wan yee 4 a bit..
most of da time wus all laughs..thx guys..
bought a lemon cheese cake...its yummy...=))
mum suggested to order pizza..
she had to call a few times to get thru...
she ordered at 7 pm...n guess wad time it arrived?8.15pm..
veri early huh?hahha..
neway..jzu b4 da guy came...dey called up n said its free..
when i heard it..i wus like okay..coolie..
when da pizza man came..he looked at me..liek waitin 4 me to gime him money..
den i said da guy called up..he called him back..n said okayy..
lolz...we ordered 2 large pizzas..1 coke bottle...sum banna kaya dessert thigny..n cina stick...n dey were all freeee!
so me n my bro ate b4 goin to cell..
got to cell a bit late..well..overall cell wus good...
i like titus sharing...its interestin..=DD
he ends early tooo...
oh well..i'll juz post sum pics..


da big gigantic strawberry from my bunch of frens!<3


da cute doggie which is a chiwawa from keenan n calvin...


da seal n penguin dat flew back from aus..from my oldest bro...thx kor!


da prayin poselin doll...from uncle philip n family...


a green flowered candle from esther...thx lots!

thx guys 4 all da prezzies!
and lastly a pic to end da post..


me heart my strawberry. <3