hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
my 100th post
date
Monday, April 30, 2007 @ 6:12 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
i'm proud n happy to say dat...
'drumrolls'...ting!
dis is my 100th post!
say yay!
hahahaha...
2bad i wun b crownin myself liek other ppl do..
i got my lil tiara..datz enuf..lolz..
well...my 100th post is gonna b liek any other post..unfortunately..
nth special lar...=D
neway...2day wus da kawad competition..
n guess wad?we screwed up liek HELL.
da stpd new format lar...make us terabu like crap!
den da formation ytd 5 o clock oni learn...wad da hell weyy..
ytd 's practise wus from 8 - 6 sumthin...u believe dat?
u better do..haha...
n i got 3 things i can say bout myself 2dayy..
1. i'm black liek CHARCOAL.
2. my legs r KILLING me.
3. TIRED like shyt.
oh yea...we were damn embarrased n all...disappointed n stuff...
sum cried...sum juz talked...wanna knoe bout me?
i guess not..well..i'll juz tell u anyway...
i cried bcoz of xiao chin...she cried liek damn kesian weyy..
den she made me tear up..den i look at charmaine..i laugh...
dunno wad kidn of reaction iz dat..cry..laugh...cry..laugh..
hahaha...well..after dat..me..jocelyn n bhindia went sum place to be alone n talk..
we talked thru things n all..n we felt better...
we were discussin dat we shud hav took a video of it..
den send it to america's funnie home videos...
or put on you tube..
n dat we shud get awards...like..worst kawad awards..most terabu awards..n funniest kawad awards...wahahah!
well..after dat..went to chg...den waited 4 da bus..n went back to sch..
in da bus..i wuz liek a crazy person..walk ere n dere..jump ere n dere...hyperactive..
n i bcame a camwhore oso lar...used larrie's camera to take pics...=DD
i shall post da pics later..waitin 4 larrie..
ah yea..got to knoe more ppl...nice nice ppl..=))
my legs r still pain..sighh...oh well..i shall put a pic to end my post...

aint dis cute?