hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
hate being sick..
date
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 @ 7:09 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
gahh...i'm sick sick sick!
got flu n cough...had fever but its gone alreadyy...
din go sch 2day...slept till arnd 10...
when i wus abt to brush my teeth...power failure!
crap weyy...hot like anythin...
sumore i'm sick..lagi hot!
so wanted to follow my mum to send my bro to coll...
manatau cannot open da gate...stuck...grrr..
so bro called his fren to cum...
den b4 da fren came..my mum go put sum oil on da gate n it managed to open..phew!
so my bro's fren came..
den me n my mum went to da clinic to get mc..cuz didnt get ytd..
came home..still power failure...
after arnd 15 mins..it came back..thx god!
if it doesnt cum back..i'll seriosuly kill myself...X.x
anyway..went to tuition...den b4 it ended..
i wus coughing liek a mad woman...non stop...
sumore keep havin flu..geramnya...
when i got home..took medicine n felt much better..
well..i hope i can go to sch 2mrw..=/
dats all 4 dis sick post...
byeeee!