hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
camp camp!
date
Thursday, December 13, 2007 @ 1:52 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
heyo guys!i'm back from camp!err,actually a bit late to say that. was back on tues nite. lazy to update lar. plus was tired. anyways, camp was OKAY lar. won't say its the best of the other camps i went to. but still good lar. my group name was C.Y.B.E.R tron. yea, its from transformers lar. i'll show u how the name tag looks like later. well, basically my group all like 13-15 years ppl. good thing got joycie. if not i sesat sesat weyy. xD advisor was emma-nuel. of all ppl him. keep bugging me oni. ><" our leader was sort of M.I.A lar. he was the mc for camp so we only talk to him like the second day of camp. assistant leader was arthur. 14 years old only. he's cute lar. like small kid. xD then there was joshua..the 'MIEK!' guy. eventhough he brought our group down, he still made up for what he did lar. there were few pj ppl, rebecca and tania!and there was hibby, i tot she was hippy at 1st. xD and michelle teh! she our finnancial minister. nice person. =D well, i didn't really like the dorms lar. must keep climbign like 3 floors. but my roomies were nice. lilian, lydia, joycie, tammy, lynette, jian quin, fong mei, abigail and 3 other indian gurls. lights off by 12. =/ worship was awesome lar! the word was shared by pastor henry. he;s good lar. he talked about alcohol,drugs, SEX TALK, abortion. we saw the video about abortion. damn sad weyy. and i got annointed by the holy spirit the last nite! praise the lord! at 1st pastor asked us to speak in tongues,so i just tried lar. then, i kept saying tongues non stop. and pastor henry came arnd and he prayed over me and said he felt the warmth on my head. and i just fell. my body felt liek it coudln't move and i still kept speaking in tongues. tears were dropping from my face. when i stopped. i sat down n cried some more. well, i'll just post my group punya pics. stole sum pics from zlwin's pinko blogg. credits goes to him lar. xD



cybertron!


from left : brian,tania,rebecca,emmanuel,hibby,jude,michelle,joycie,joshua,me, and dunno wads his name. =/


the 300 campers! SPOT ME!


me, joshua, jude doing our group skit.


my name taggie. xP


my G.A gave me this.


thnks rebecca!<3


roomies! tammy and me.


vivian's teddy!


sum field in cameron.


hills.



gy camp news 2007 #1



gy camp news 2007 #2

well,dats all lar. i promise i'll update the aussie post 2mrw kay?no time. oh wait, my cell's having a christmas harvest/party! anybody interested talk to me lar. =D bye bye!