hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
date
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 @ 6:38 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
lalala..updating..to keep my blog a lil updated lar.
note to bryan and jot : do u guys really have to leave our sch? T.T gonna miss seeing u guys lar.
sighh, stpd sch. don't let them go into the stream they want. grrrr! my sch kinda sucks with the streaming thing anyways. boohoo. =( sometimes, i just feel like flying to australia and never come back. its such a nice place to live for me. i'm missing my cousies. its been 2 months and 1 day since i flew to aus. they're so fun to play with. the school there is more fun and exciting. the houses there are wonderful. well, its a sad thing i have to wait for 2 more years till i get to go there to study? i guess. shrugs, my bro's leaving in 16 days. bahhh, i duwan him to go. there won't be anybody to kacau me or talk to. =( its just gonna b me, mum and dad. i gonna taste what a single child lives like for 2 years. well, i hope this year will go well. heard there's like 7 ppl coming to my class. i'm like waddaheck! we've already got 33 students in our class lar. u wanna plus another 7? dats gonna make the class explode man...seriously! pfft, i like my class the way it is. don' wan anybody going away, nobody coming in. this post is mixed up with lotsa feelings? well, i gtg practice my piano. exams's in 3 months time. die die die. X.x kay lar..i'm off! byeeee!