hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
heart beat.
date
Saturday, March 29, 2008 @ 11:39 AM
author
LiL TeddiE
weeee!skipped sch todayy! xD my mum let me skip for once. hahaha. well anyways, yesterday was a very tragic day. sad in the morning, fun at nite. yeaaa! well, eeling lost her phone. >< style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">red sony erriscon W910i. damn damn sad lar =( , if anybody has seen her phone in sch, pls inform her kay. i hope she's alright now. =/ anyways, lets forget about sad things, lets go to the fun stuff. =DD daniel was kind enuf to fetch me from tuition cause my parents had a dinner to attend to. he even let me eat his house, his beautiful house. after that, me, dan and his bro vincent went to pyramid to watch movie. i lovee dan's nissan latio. he installed amplifiers man, and he wines down the windows during driving, raises the volume of songs, and the bass is like damn nice, chunn man. when we got there, we bought tickets for step up 2, 11.30. surprisingly my parents let. =DD and know wad happened? we only had a few bucks left after paying for the ticket. but they still went daytona. after that, we only had 3 bucks altogether, and we still had around 2 hours before the movie. =.= so the last resort was..to go back to their house to get money. vincent go tell his mum i need to eat popcorn, and if i don't, white foam will come out from my mouth. waddaheck man. >< after taking the money, went to ftz. well, i didnt play though. lazy xD they had seperate seats, so i sat with dan and watched. they played cs. lols, haven played that for a long time. 1st time i played i snipe someone. xD and ftz is liek the biggest cc i ever saw, and u can see all the computers are filled with dota and cs. O.o 10 mins before the movie staretd, we went back to pyramid. step up 2 is so worth watching for a 2nd time! their dancings are wayyyy coool! especially the last part. aweeesomee! the movie finished exactly at 1. well, it was a fun fun nite. and dan and vincent are serious whackos. thank god my bros arent liddat, hahaha. they even wanted to sell me off, just to get money. = = crazy whackos they are. xD

hmm, oh yea, i went to help my mum at the ss 14 carnival today. my mum baked 2 butter cakes with orange in it. went there at 12. sat there and sell food, fire brigade came, milo truck came, lots of stuff lar. my body is physically tired. xD well, i've typed enough for now. bye bye!