hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
sports day, old town white coffee.
date
Saturday, March 22, 2008 @ 9:40 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
boooo ppl! its time for me to post again. well, as u know, i'm kinda lazy to blog. but oh well, i've gotta blog anyways. today was my sch's sports dayy. well, honestly, it was boring. wasn't there the whole time also. went wondering around the streets of taipan. we ate, we walked, we talked! well, gonna post the pics cause i'm lazy to tpye words. hehe, happie seeing!


me and pei pei.


cuteee!


look! its mr incredibles! xD



the field.


me.pp.joycie.




the moneky bag's bigger than her head. O.o.


LOL!


looks more like a prison than a phone booth to me. xD


they loveee secret recipe.


'peace' dai lous?


=)


wl! =]

well, the pics weren't dat interesting. oh well. 2mrw's easter! weeeee! it's time to visit my grandparents at the cemetery tooo. and its cw's bday 2mrw! hehe. well, stay tuned for a betetr post. ciaooo!