hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
happie valentines!
date
Thursday, February 14, 2008 @ 2:17 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
Happie Valentines people!

promsed vin that i'll update today. its valentines! =DD i made cookies..with my mum's help. thx mum!^^ did a few big hearts and many small hearts. prepare to mouth water when u see the pics. xP


undercorated cookies.


the dot icing cookies.


the nice, sweet and delicious cookies!

anyways, sch was okay. successfully delivered all cookies to friends. =] after chem, which was last period. went to go put my books into my bag. suddenly, some present popped into my bag. then, vin and the rest were teasing me. O.o didn't wanna check the present, so i just went home, then got home, checked my phone, and there was a msg from joycie. she and wl gave me the present! thx lar guys! u guys are the best! i should have gave them the bigger heart cookies like last year. ><"

to vin, it wasn't him lar. xD

oh yea, here's th present they gave me.


its a bear with a purple shirt! so cute lar! so gonna be the bear of the year. xD

weell, gonna read elipse, the last book of the twilight series. can't wait to finish the book. so..bye bye!