hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
spammed! xD
date
Saturday, September 20, 2008 @ 12:05 AM
author
LiL TeddiE
hi people! as you can see on my left, the cbox has be 'spammed' by 2 people like they're on msn, and other ppl who post them normally. well, i decided to do a post by replying those 2 'kind' people for spamming on my cbox. xD and i might as well reply the others too.

ernst - hey ernst! btw, i dun understand the all girl and only guy thing. xD

Ebook Helper - hmm, u sound like one of those service messages. O.o

Beatrice - haha, lazy mah. hehehe, very very nice! go watch! =D

CämÈL - lols, thanks for saying that my blog isn't boring, but i still think it is.

Joyce - hahaha, my mum wanted me to leave it till my dad came back after dinner man, but i couldn't wait till then. xD

CämÈL - don't use my cbox as msn, very hard to reply lar.

Joyce - hey! wad book is it? hmm, wads the joanned line? i have a line? xD

CämÈL , Joyce - honestly, i dun get was u guys are saying. hahaha.

ahh, i'm done. well, dat was a lot more to reply but nah, not important. hahaha. i'm a bit funnie today, so excuse me for dat. =DD oh well, guess i'll stop rambling, crapping, talking, typing, writing here. hehehe. open day for the ace school is 2mrw! gonna usher. weee! and sun is the musical! yay! cant wait! okay, getting too excited now. i shall drift away into the seaaa! byeee worldd! =D