hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
we'll write a song, that turns off the lights.
date
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 @ 5:20 PM
author
LiL TeddiE

downloaded and watched angus, thongs and prefect snogging. this movie's the bomb! haha. eventhough its kind of a chick flick, but its an awesome movie to watch. i love the way english actresses talk, its so..english. xD

anyways, was looking at photos with mum just now. can't believe i'm so chubby and fat when i was a baby. =P my sec bro is freaking cute when he's small. hahaha. scanned some of the "miny me" in pics into the com. enjoy the pics! =D


i have the blurr look in me already. xD


looks like i'm laughing or screaming. hah.


i look like i wanna catch something.


learning to walk.


hahah, guess who? jerome and me. we grew up together.


"huh?"


hahaha, my cousies were so cute back then.


the j.lin family. =)



i dunno why i found this pic fascinating. lols, my cous beside me looks like she wants to grab something. lols.


bro pinching my cheeks, he still does that. haha.


my favourite pose in my favourite pic. x)


i like my clothes, hehe. wish i could have a bigger size of it now.

oh well, dats all, new year's around the corner. time to say goodbye to 2008. it all seems pretty fast. time flies when u're having fun times, happy times, sad times, stress times, ANYTIME. lols.
anyhoo, cant wait to see adilans later, gonna b the last time i see them for the moment. gonna miss them LOADS. bye for now!