hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
car-ni-val!
date
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 @ 9:00 PM
author
LiL TeddiE

hello! just a short update.

my school, which is the ace edventure school/pusat tuisyen sirius/sirus scholar study skills school is having a carnival on june 20th. yes, a CAR-NI-VAL! hahaha. i've got coupon books to sell! anybody interested to come? there's gonna be games, food, and probably a jumble sale! so get some money ready if u wanna come. =D each coupon book is for RM 10. its affordable right? =)

Day : June 20th 2009

Venue : Inside Goodyear court 4. (Near Restoran Tien Tien Fatt)

Time : 10 am - 6pm.

Ps. Bring extra clothes cause there may be some wet games. hehe.

if u wanna buy a coupon book, you can talk to me on msn/sms/call me or if you don't have my contact or my email, leave a comment in my cbox and i will reply. 

have a nice day people! byeee!