hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
college ain't high school.
date
Saturday, January 16, 2010 @ 4:27 PM
author
LiL TeddiE

well, i'm guessing it's time i update. yeaps, it's been kind of a crazy week? just started college on wed. hmm, how would i put it? being in taylors is like a mixture of lick hung and other ppl. everywhere u go, u're bound to like meet ppl u've seen before or known. the atmosphere's pretty different too. basically you see tons on ppl walking in and out of college. kind of like a transition for me cause my previous had only like wad, 100+ ppl? now in college, people are like everywhere. anyways, orientation was not bad. wasn't that bad as i expected. some things were pretty interesting. got to slightly know the girl beside me, and the girl behind me in the toilet. yes, i meet ppl in the toilet! hahahah. well, moving on to getting to class. i wasn't like late? but on time. yet everybody's sitting down and the mentor, mrs. banu was already talking. so yea, i felt a bit awkward? just sort of took my seat and kept quiet. had some funny feeling in class. oh yea, i dun like my pic on my student id. T.T they STRETCHED my face kay! i was comparing with my friends and my face seems to be BIGGER than theirs. blahh, nvm. nobody's gonna see it.

moving on, the next day of college was pretty okay. it happened to be the day where we have all our subs in a day. so we'll get to know our teachers. psycho pyscho! got mr adrian, the young and good looking teacher. he's a fun one. we did some activity that made us move around a bit, which was fun! =D my bio teacher, ms loke is erm pretty boring? well, mayb i'm just not used to it yet. maths teacher is mr. chong. he seems like kind of a blur teacher? idk.  chem teacher's ms tan. she seems kinda nice? i like her slideshow as an introduction. one thing, she insisted we call her ms tan, not teacher. cause calling her a teacher makes us the kids. xD 

i felt a bit stressed about books. cause there were tons of senior selling their's outside. and teachers telling us not to get photostated ones. glad i sort of resolved it, i guess. anyways, don't really have much to say know. guess i pretty much summed up my college week? it's time to get my brain moving on some studies. =/ it's gonna be a tough year ahead, but i'm gonna get through it and get the TER that i want. =) kay, i'm off. byeeee!