hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
I just came to say hello.
date
Monday, May 16, 2011 @ 1:17 AM
author
LiL TeddiE
Gosh, i haven't blog a post for like what, 3 months?! That's looooong. Anyways, just had the sudden urge to blog due to a friend who wants to revive his blog again. Man, i've missed blogging. I need to get my blogging mojo back. Well, just to update this place, though hardly anybody ever comes, I've been busy with uni, and the first semester is almost over! Assignments are almost all done, and exams are coming D: But, holidays are after too! :) Sadly, i won't be flying back to Msia. Parents want me to work here. Oh well, i  hope i get a good job, been sending my cvs around sometime back and haven't gotten replies or anything. Maybe it ain't the right time yet. Just gotta wait it. Anyhoo, uni is totally different from college. The friends you have are different, the teaching is different, it's just you know, different. College was at least pretty fun while it was suffering, but somehow uni ain't fun. I have a few close friends that i hang with most of the time, but it ain't the same like college. Partially cause college it was the same people for a whole year. In uni, you have different friends in different subjects, and that's taking me a while to adjust to. Btw, churchs friends here are nice! The life group i am in know kinda reminds me of the cell group back in Msia, but i still do miss the cg in Msia. Ohh! I've been cooking too, after my mum left after being here for about 3 months to help me settle down. She really helped me alot, and she's awesome :D She's gonna return next week, and i get to take a break from cooking, yay! And hey, my cooking ain't that bad, i'm still learning and improving :) Well, i gotta continue with my studies, byeeee! I promise i'll blog again soon :D