hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
hearts...
date
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 @ 11:06 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
a borin yet hot day at home...
wus on da com nearly da whole day..
spent most of my tiem at deviantart.com
lookin at pics n wallpapers..
had nth better to do...
2day watched mahjong 3..wus funnie thoughh.
ytd watched pan's labyrinth wif my bro..
it's involves fantasy...funnie creatures...n lots of killing n dying..
=/
deres dis creature dat made me laugh most...


da creature wif eyes at his hands...weird lookin eh..looks a lil cute though...

neway...told nick abt pan's labyrinth..he google-d it n saw da same creature..but wif a closer look..


it looks shock...haha..XD

well..planned on takin a pic of my self n puttin my hand dere...n so..i took it myself..

which wan looks better??

This?

OR


This?

well..i bet u'll b thinkin wad i'm doin...
yea...i'm juz plain crazeee..
too bored 2day..
sry dun hav da eyeballs on da hand..
too lazy to edit...
lolz..to me..dose pics i took of myself look real weird..
seriouslyy...but nick said it looks cute..
=/...no comment..no comment..

oh yea...nick's sis took 1 too...

she's cute alrite...^^

2bad nick din take...asked him to but he didnt want to...
he said his face got lots of scars n pimples..
oh well...nvm bout dat..
nth much to post abt..
tata 4 nw...!