hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
piano exam! =/
date
Monday, March 31, 2008 @ 8:47 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
gahhhh! piano exam on the 16th!

STRESS STRESS STRESS!

DIE DIE DIE!

kay kay, sry for the scary, frightening words. i'm so not prepared for it lar. grade 8 sumore, aichocho. ><" sooo scared i dun pass man, and if ifail, i do NOT wanna sit for it again, so troublesome, and wastin money. =.= so ppl, pray for me that i'll pass, or get a merit! or get a distinction! if i could ever get dat, i'll be so so so happpy! but nt till i'm the happiest person in the world. xD

anyways, school today was normal? well, our class looks so clean after they practically washed, mopped, sweeped the floor on sat, and so cleaned the whiteboard, and the tables. feeling kind of bad i didn't go and help them. ><" perhimpunan was cut short today, which was goooood. chemistry involved lots of moles, atoms, particles, and any word that involves chemistry. add maths was funnie, made me laughed till my tears came out. xDD teacher asked those to stand for those who didn't pass up book, so she went around to make sure they passed up, and said, i didn't call your name, and when she was about to point to ee ling, she quickly said : teacher! u called my name, ee ling! damn funnie i tell u. xD she's liek the funniest person in class that makes the class laugh. then cause me and steph was sort of arguing a bit whether teacher said steph's work was good or not good.

me : she said good lar.
steph : no, she said not good.
me: good lar.
steph: no lar.

then, teacher interuppted,

teacher : joanne and stephanie, keep quiet lar!
steph: mmm..
teacher : mmm... mmm.. mmm..!

funnie man, my add maths teacher's one of the funniest teacher i ever had. kay. i'm getting to the part that made me cried. xD

me : *laughing, laughing, laughing*
teacher : joanne, u laugh what? why your body shake shake when u laugh?
me : where got? * laughing, laughing, laughing, till tears came out*

seriously darn funnie, well, i wonder how she was when she was younger, could have been even funnier? she even called me the most talkative girl in class. grrr, and see wad i got for add maths! a 'B' lehh! but i wanted an 'A' though. xD

hurm, fast forward to tuition. i gave audrey my 512 mb mermory card and she was sooooo happie! she finally could get songs from ppl's phone. so it means her memory card had prob.
and audrey told teacher that jason is falling in love with teacher. xD its kinda true though, he's always saying, teacher teacher bla bla bla bla..and he sits next to teacher. x) jien hooi got annoyed with us saying hazel. =DD he gets bullied by everyone and doesnt mind u know. unlike me, i mind. oh well, gtg shopping at carrefour with my parents now. bye bye!