hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
exams overrr!
date
Thursday, May 22, 2008 @ 4:47 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
3 weeks of hell is overrr! chia ling said dat. xD well, it's gonna b heaven for 2 weeks and its gonna back. =/ gosshh, i'm tiredd man. sdl had to stay back to do that stpd sketch crap for teacher's day till 3.30. and it the performance got cancelled. stpd lar, if cancelled might as well i dun stay back today. wasting my energy and time. suppose to go and celebrate exams over. oh well, it's past anyways. dun tink i have the mood to go to sch 2mrw. =DD i wan my sleeepp! oh yea, if u wanna see wad we were suppose to do 2mrw..go to youtube and type p.ramlee - aci aci buka pintu. oh yea..david cook won! woohoo! well, i dun midn archuleta winning. but i tink cook deserved it. my mum told me dat he won because he sang his own song at the finale. usually i see the winners will sing their own song at the last song. so yea, mayb dats y. my mum said that its because a good singer must know how to write their own song and perform it well? oh well. anyways, i shall post some random pics of my grandma's 80th bday party in sabah. =D this shall b part 1, pics from my cam.prepare to see some HOT STUFF! xP


happy bday grandma! =)


wackoooo!


sarahhh!


love this pic. <3

love my cousies!


the almighty red table fr the siau family!


this is somehow nice. =)


hannah!


we make a camwhore pair. =DD


us cousies singing 'there is none like u' to grandma.


pretty flowers for grandma.


family pic, missing jermy though.


ling ling!


cousies for lifee!


family and grandma.


weird, bt nice?lols.


siau family. =)


me and grandma.


i knoww, i look real different. ;)


cousies reunited!


whooo! xD


esther!

and lastly,


me! =DD

pheww, i'm donneee. oh yea, thx to everyone who gave me prezzies...i'm so happyyy! xD kay, imma go take a break now. byeee worldd! =]