hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
happie bday me!
date
Sunday, May 18, 2008 @ 3:05 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
pheww. finally able to post. =DD

u know what day is today?
i bet u're gonna say a sunday or may 18th.
but anyways, it my bday!
HAPPIE BDAY TO MEEEE!
and not forgeting JUSTIN JAMES NG SZE CHUONG!=DD
swt..i know what i just typed is lame.
but oh well, i'm kinda bored ere.
uncle's internet ere kidna sloww..
but oh well, its better than nth.
anyways, having a cousies day out later.
weeee! watching prince caspian.
i hope he's not gay or anythin in the movie
cause he looks kinda gay in the movie ads.
xD
oh yea, i'll only post the pics of grndma's 80th bday when i get back or when i have finished my exams.
so ppl, wait lar.=DD
gahh, somebody please entertain me now.
feeling bored atm.
hurm, i guess i shall watch sum drama to take away my boredness.
lalala.
i guess i shall go off noww..
oh yea ppl..dun forget my prezzies!
muahaha!
kay, i better stop posting before i go crazy.
xD
byeeeee earth!