hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
planet shakers, me wan go.
date
Sunday, April 13, 2008 @ 5:07 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
bahh, cant go ps concert. firstly, my bro's not ere anymore. secondly, dun feel like going and got no mood. oh well, kind of want the t shirt though. but then, just showed my bro the t shirt pic and we don't think it's a ps shirt. its more like a cckl shirt. soo, i dun tink i mind if i don't get it. but i msg quite a few ppl to get it. oh well, if they get it also good lar. xD god will provide. oh well, i shall have my own ps concert at home, since i've got the album in my com. and i've listened to it since jan. xD sighh, 3 more days till piano exam. lordd help me, i'm so scared i'll make too many mistakes. andi miss my bro too, aihs, not much fun at home these days. well, cant wait for may and june. grandma's bday and mine and my uncle in sabah and then to perth to see my bro in perthh! so can't wait, but then, gotta do well in mid term. if not i come back from the trip kantoi. well, i gotta put effort into studyin. hmm, nth much to blog abt, bye byeee!