hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
laugh.
date
Sunday, June 29, 2008 @ 4:48 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
okay, i shall make my lazy self turn into my hardworking self. need to update. beatrice is waiting. xD i shall continue with my aus post. nth else to blog about. heee. goshh, i'm only at tues. oh well, i still have to finish it off. ><

kangaroooo.

then, we went out. walked around and saw another two, or mayb its the same ones.


mummy and baby.


jon, jerm, me.


no! don't go away!

after that, sent my bro to coll. he needed to study. got there, talked to uncle john. and we did a lil tour by ourselves round curtin uni. it's freaking big. walked till no strength.


maple treee.




curtin uni.

then, went to Scarborough beach. its a nice beach. people were surfing there.


spot the surf dude.


the sea.



the beach.


mr seagulls.




parrots.


black and white.


Scarborough-Trigg Heritage Walk.


the sun.


LOL!

then, we went to margaret river's chocolate factory! weeee! my place of heaven. prepare to water ur mouth. slurp!



mum and me.


mum and dad.


me and the chocolates.

they had free tasting too, and its super duper yummy.


white chocolate, my fav.


milk chocolate, yum.


dark chocolate, not my kind of thing.


yummy chocs.


more yummy chocs.


more more yummy chocs.


more more more yummy chocs.


the last of the yummy chocs.

they sold interesting shirts too.


addicted to choc. wanted to get this but it was pricy.



LOL.


the inside.






then, we went to the city. could still rmbr some places from 9 years back.



london court.

went back to the vines, and mum cooked dinner.


bro and his white vine.


cheeers! =D


me and bro.


siblings for life.

phew, wad a long post. and it's only one day. oh well, guess u have to wait for more. xD till then, bye bye!