hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
date
Saturday, July 05, 2008 @ 2:46 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
tagged by chi leng

6 Things I'm Passionate About
- Piano?
- Blogging.
- Music.
- Dramas.
- Books.
- Talking? lols.

6 Things I Say Too Often
- Harh?
- Whaddaheck!
- Omgosh.
- What?
- Shyt!xD
- I'm like huh?

6 Books I've Read Recently
- Truckers
- Aristotle's Nostril
- Sisterhood In The Traveling Pants
- The Haunting Of Dead Eric
- Size 12 Is Not Fat
- Can You Keep A Secret

6 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over Again
- Regina Spektor - The Call
- Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl
- Chris Brown - Forever
- Switchfoot - This Is Home
- Sara Bareilles - Fairytale
- Hillsongs - Hosanna

6 Things I Learnt in the Past Year
- 4 Adil is a fun class!
- It's never too late to do something.
- Teacher's Melinda's tuition is super fun.
- Think before u speak. xP
- Add Maths isn't as easy as it looks.
- Jien Hooi has small eyes. xDD

6 People to Tag!
- Vin
- Steph
- Jon Jon
- Beatrice
- Chia Ling
- Wen Li