hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
Tag.
date
Friday, October 03, 2008 @ 11:56 AM
author
LiL TeddiE
tagged by LePurp

The rules and regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!

------------------------------

1. I'm naturally a blur person. xD

2. I still don't mind watching kiddie shows, but please, NO BARNEY!

3. Some people don't believe i'm from lick hung. O.o

4. I tend to start picking my nails when i'm nervous or bored.

5. I have good long term memory, but not short term. haha.

6. I mumble when i speak sometimes and can get carried away talking too much.

7. I measure my lines when i have to draw a table in books.

8. I hate wasting spaces in books. (see my maths exercise books, and u can believe that.)

9. I like to keep tags from the clothes i buy.

10. I always like to sit in the middle at the backseat of the car.

11. I loveee chocolates! =D

12. Never give me soya milk. I dun like.

I tag, anyone who wants to do it. =D


well, my hols havent been much fun. except wj's bday, had lotsa fun. other days were just kinda boring. and exams are up soon. boooo. well, not in the hol mood to blog much. byeee!