hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
my life would suck without you.
date
Monday, January 19, 2009 @ 8:04 PM
author
LiL TeddiE

currently having kelly clarkson's new single stuck in my head. wanna join me? xD go listen to the song on my blog now, and u'll get addicted. btw, it's called my life would suck without you. =)

school was okay today. though my eyes were kinda pain before school ended. thank god my outline for the surprise went well. thought i couldn't think of anything but surprise parties. had a great laugh during maths, teacher guoy the computer genius teacher will be teaching us from today. his teaching was freaking funny lar, laughed nearly the whole lesson on linear graphs. LOL. lunch was good, add maths wasn't dat bad. went to comp lab to do research during tutorial and stayed for tea break. we were suppose to go swimming today but we all weren't ready instead. so thursday it is. praying that the sun will shine like heaven on thursday. hahaha. 

anyways, wai kit annoys me. he pronounced my blog link wrongly. lilted (die) jojo. zzz. and he repeats it like randomly, gahh. wai kit if u read this, stop saying it, it gets on my nerves. = = oh well, chem presentation 2mrw, gotta do more research. bye for noww!