hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
aussie land, here i come!
date
Friday, May 29, 2009 @ 6:23 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
hello! my blog is going on hiatus for 2 weeks. yea, i know, u're gonna miss me and my rants! hahaha. dun worry, i'll try to update it when i'm in aussie, there's sure to be a better and faster internet connection there. =D my lappie's gone for fixing, booo. blogging here on dad's lappie while he's out. hehe. ohh! forgot to tell u guys i'm going to PERTH, too bad it ain't melbourne, but oh well, at least i'll get to see my bros. =)

anyhoo, happy holidays all! have a good and have fun time with ur holidays! do some study tooo! its good for you, hahah! well, that's all guys! byeee!