hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
till we meet again. =)
date
Sunday, February 21, 2010 @ 4:27 PM
author
LiL TeddiE

bro's gone back, booo. =( nvm, i'll still see him sometime this year, yay! hahaha. house's been quiet suddenly. LOL. oh well, back to the being the 'single child' for the time being. xD well, it's time to focus on my studies! glad i'm recovered from the vomitting and all, it did suck badly.

driving test 2mrw! super duper nervous about it, but i have the confidence that...i will pass! =D practice yesterday was a bit unstable, due to the certain period of time i did not drive, my driving instructor aunty was fine with it, but not the dude that took me for practice, he was scolding alot, summore say how to pass? i was like waddaheck man. nearly got angry but told myself to calm down and have the confidence in driving. after that i was alright, thank god. =) i believe god will guide me tomorrow to help me pass. i have to miss another day of coll, i'm missing out on lessons, hope i'll catch up.

anyways, i shall get back to my studying, tests are up next week! going to the park for a walk with joycie and hon sang later. oh well, byeee!