hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
triplets.
date
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 @ 10:22 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
i'm a HAPPY person today! because...i got my IGCSE results! honestly, since the results have been released last monday, i've been thinking and doubting alot on my results. i thought through my mistakes i did in papers, wondering whether i would get good results. i even dreamt of the results! i think 3 times? all 3 dreams had different results! thank god none of them were my real results. hahaha. so, my parents went to collect my results for me today, cause i had class. after eng class, i had a miss call from mummy! =O so i called her back! thank god for 10 minutes break between classes. mum told me my results! and i was happy! i seriously didn't expect to get those results, really! okay, i know u're curious about my results! i got...

tadaaaa! 3 a's and 3 b's. i call them the triplets! =D


happy me and my results!


my bro wanted to pose tooo! ahhaahha.

anyways, some of you may think it's not that bad, but to me it's like goooood! HAHAHA. well, some of my classmates did better than me, but i'm not them. =D i expected my bio and chem to get like c or d, due to some questions in the paper. but i'm overjoyed, thrilled, amazed by my results! it's by god's grace and mercy! god really answers prayers? =) yay, i got a nice testimony to share for cell group, hehe. okay, i should not brag too much, i don't want to be too proud! =S

ohh, driving lesson today was good! i drove to KLANG today! yes, klang, the land of good bah kut teh! went to the center there to practice parking, 3 point turning and the mini hill. parking and turning's quite okay i guess. i had a bit of prob with the mini hill, i tend to brake too early. =S hope i'll improve on that. =) journey to klang and back, but its a good experience and kinda nice to drive on the highway? LOL. i mati engine at the tol paying station, good thing the car at the back didn't honk. driving is like exercising! you sweat alottt! and involves ALOT of your hands and legs. it's very tiring man. okay, i better stop here, got maths hw to do. byeeee! =)