hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
of lemon lime & bitters.
date
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 @ 9:25 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
here i am blogging down under.

weather here is cold, especially at night. it rained yesterday. had difficulty sleeping cause it was super cold. 2 blankets ain't enough for me. i woke up around 3am to wear my jacket and socks. even after that, still cold. >< anyways, enough of the depression of the coldness. oh yea, the flight was good to perth was good. i watched marley and me. yes, i cried. it was super sad kay. reminded me of my previous dog, helmish.



me, mum and dad.


boeing 777.


the sunny weather welcomed us.


uncle's house.


cute car number plate.


sunset from a far.

anyhoo, went carousel today. its quite big. walked in alot of nice shops. i shall go back there soon and buy them stuff. ohh! i saw SMIGGLE! was so happy. fell in love when i saw the purple stuff there. i must buy those stationery. oh well, i'm gonna go off now. will blog soon. byeee!