hi there. Welcome to lilteddiejojo.blogspot.com :)
Best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox, not Internet Explorer.


back to main?
about archive affiliates tagboard credits


title
three, thrice, triple.
date
Wednesday, March 03, 2010 @ 9:35 PM
author
LiL TeddiE
crap, its march! yes, it's MARCH! does time seem to be flying faster? cause yesterday seemed to feel like its only january or something. sam sam, u are beginning to stress me out. u provide assignments and tests for me which are are beginning to torture me. =( from eng to bio to chem to psych. blahhh. there's like test every week, sighh. gotta study study study, work work work! i need to FOCUS! sighh, i wish i was back at ace. i still miss teacher and the RS gang! well, can't go back there anymore, it's time to move on! it's time to work hard and achieve my goal for this year. rawr!
oh yea, sam fiesta's this fri. hope it's gonna be goood! we paid for it, heh. hope i meet some new people, taylors is BIG. =) okay, i think i've destressed myself a lil, time to get back to my work. byeee!

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it. ~Andy Rooney